Here you will find some fun and informative websites for the kids. Click on the links below for just for kids’ fun.
- 4 Kids
- Dare Kids
- Extreme Kids
- Netsmartz Kids
Internet Safety Tips
The Internet is a fun and great way to explore. However; there are very bad people out there that want to take advantage of you (KIDS). Here are some tips to be smart when surfing the web:
1. Be very careful when on the net. People online may not be who they say they are.
2. Never give out your name or any personal information (like your age or where you live) when you're in a public chat room, on an electronic bulletin board or in your E-mail message.
3. Make up fun nicknames when you are on the Internet.
4. Never send anyone you don't know a picture of yourself.
5. Never call anyone you meet on the Internet.
6. Never respond to messages or bulletin boards items that are nude, mean or threatening, and make sure you tell an adult if you get a message like that.
7. Make sure you never give out any passwords. People who work for the Internet will never ask you for a password.
8. Realize that everything you read or see on the Internet may not be true.
9. Never let anyone pressure you into doing something you feel uncomfortable doing.
10. Never arrange a face to face meeting with any other computer user without a parent's permission.
11. Discuss the rules for using the Internet with your Parent. They might put restrictions on the computer to help protect you.