Search Warrant Update
JEFFERY H. ROGERS is pictured above.
Sheriff Kenny Cassell states that on January 10, 2019, a Bench Warrant was issued for the arrest of JEFFERY ROGERS of Marshall, Arkansas. The warrant is in relation to a search warrant which was executed on January 8, 2019 at his residence.
No bond has been set at this time.
Rogers is charged with:
- POSSESSION OF FIREARMS BY CERTAIN PERSONS - CLASS B FELONY
- SIMULTANEOUS POSSESSION OF DRUGS AND FIREARMS - CLASS Y FELONY
- OFFENSES RELATING TO RECORDS, MAINTAINING PREMISES, ETC. - CLASS C FELONY
- POSSESSION OF METHAMPHETAMINE OR COCAINE W/ PURPOSE TO DELIVER - CLASS B FELONY
- POSSESSION OF SCHEDULE VI CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE W/ PURPOSE TO DELIVER - CLASS D FELONY
- POSSESSION OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE / SCHEDULE I & II, NOT METHAMPHETAMINE OR COCAINE - CLASS D FELONY
- POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA TO INGEST, INHALE, ETC. - CLASS D FELONY
- USE OR POSSESSION OF PARAPHERNALIA TO MANUFACTURE, ETC., METHAMPHETAMINE / COCAINE - CLASS B FELONY
9. POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA - CLASS A MISDEMEANOR